Delivery and payment
Where can I receive my order?
You can receive it at the address of your choice (home, work, etc. Never at a post office box).
How long will my order take to arrive?
- In stock:
- For mainland Spain and the Balearics: 24 hours.
- For the Canaries, Ceuta and Melilla: a maximum of 48 hours.
- Europe: normally 1-2 days
- Rest of the world: you will be informed when you make the purchase.
- Shipments are made from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
REINER DENTAL reserves the right and option to take more than the stipulated number of working days, provided that it is for a reason out of the company’s control (transport strike, war, natural disasters…) including a failure or delay in the transport service responsible for the delivery.
Can I track the progress of my order?
Text yet to be translated
What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
Credit or debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and American Express), PayPal, Transfer and payment on delivery.
To make the purchasing process as secure as possible, REINER DENTAL uses a secure payment system, an encrypted data exchange using 256-bit SSL protocol and a direct connection (encrypted information) between the customer and the financial institution on paying with a bank card.
- When paying with a VISA or MASTERCARD, you will always be asked for the following details: the card number, the expiry date and a verification code that matches the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD, thus ensuring that the transaction is more secure.
- REINER DENTAL reserves the right to withhold any order for security reasons, in which case the customers concerned will be informed. We also reserve the right to cancel an order if we do not believe it is possible to verify the shipment and billing information or we believe that the purchaser intends to resell the order.
- Our server encrypts all personal information, guaranteeing the privacy and security of your transaction.
Why might my credit card be rejected?
Your card may be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card has not passed its expiry date.
- You may have reached your card’s limit. Check with your bank to make sure that you have not exceeded the maximum amount allowed for purchases.
- You may have entered incorrect information. Check that you have filled in all of the compulsory fields correctly.
Can I order Tax-Free?
No, it is not possible, because Tax-Free only applies to products that are bought in stores and transported by yourself.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
Yes, the data is sent using SSL encryption. For payments with Visa and MasterCard, only CES (Secure Electronic Commerce) transactions will be accepted. After verifying that the card is affiliated with the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued it so that the buyer can authorise the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the card will be charged. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled.