The libraries of products that you download will contain all these elements
(*) Gingival heights available for External Hexagone Internal Hexagone, Straumann Bone level and Nobel Active.
(*) Cemeting height of de 5,5 milímiters for Straumann Bone Level
(*) Ti base screw channel adapted to original golden screw 3i Certain ® y BTI ®
(**) Cementing heights available in the library: 3,5, 4,5 y 5,5 milímitres
Ask for your libraries
CAD libraries available by abutment and software
What scanbody should I use to optimize my work flow?
Use: plaster model and intraoral in clinic. Allows 100% digital work Flow using 3D model
- Cylinder geometry o with chamfer optimizing insertion
- Reduced screw hole:
• Increasing scanning surface.
• Captive screw inside the scanbody.
- Special anatomical design for narrow platforms and reduced interdental spaces.
- Surface treatment with matte finish to avoid reflections and allowing intraoral and laboratory scanning without any spray need
Use: plaster model
- Peek marker for better scanning without reflection or need for spray.
- Titanium base for greater durability and fitting with the connection.
- Marker anchored to the interface to avoid micro movements and deviations.
- 100% parallelism between flat sides to avoid accumulated rotation.
We give you more reasons to trust in Reiner
No need to know how to install them, no need to understand how to use them, we do it for yourself.
Free remote installation by Team Teamviewer
Ask for your installation: